Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
For over a decade, Greg has been a top broker in New York City and is consistently ranked in the top 1% of brokers in the nation. Greg always advises his clients as if he were in their shoes-it is this approach, combined with expert market knowledge, that is the basis for his success.
Proving this point, the majority of his customers come through personal referrals and repeat clients.
As an exclusive broker who has represented fifteen New Development projects and as an agent who has sold hundreds of homes across Manhattan and Brooklyn, Greg is experienced in all aspects of New York real estate.
He is also deeply plugged into the brokerage community and can assist any buyer, seller, or developer in any market throughout the United States (especially in The Hamptons, Aspen, Texas, Florida, and Los Angeles).
In addition to selling hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate in New York City, Greg is the founder and co-executive producer of Love Rocks NYC, the annual benefit concert for God’s Love We Deliver (a non-sectarian organization). These concerts, featuring a stunning array of talent from Jon Bon Jovi to Keith Richards to Robert Plant, have raised over 20 million dollars for God’s Love We Deliver.
Collectively, Greg has raised a total of thirty million dollars for various charities throughout the country.
In addition to the Love Rocks concerts, he has produced benefit concerts for CBS TV, the city of New Orleans and numerous other organizations and charities.
Greg currently sits on the Boards of The CityParks Foundation, God’s Love We Deliver and The Churchill School and Center.
With his experience and connections in the music, entertainment and charitable worlds, Greg markets his properties with a style, sophistication, and high-level access that few brokers can match.
Greg resides on the Upper West Side of Manhattan with his wife and their twin boys.
- Pinnacle Award Winner for 2016
- Pinnacle Award Winner for 2015
- Pinnacle Award Winner for 2014
- Ranked # 1 agent for Transactions at Douglas Elliman for 2012
- Ranked # 4 agent for Highest Volume in Sales at Douglas Elliman for 2012
- Ranked # 10 agent for Transactions at Douglas Elliman for 2011
- Ranked # 3 agent for Transactions at Douglas Elliman for 2010
- Ranked # 8 agent for Transactions at Douglas Elliman for 2009
- Bachelor's Degree - Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Master's Degree - St. John's University
View the latest properties listed with Gregory.