Douglas Elliman is ringing in the holidays with “NYC Unwrapped,” a festive marketing campaign celebrating the many gifts that make New York City so magical this time of year.
Housed on a dedicated landing page on Elliman.com, the campaign is built around a holiday guide to the seasonal events and attractions across Manhattan, Brooklyn and The Bronx, from Nutcrackers to tree lightings to winter markets.
With recommendations for seasonal foods, festivities and family fun, the guide will offer Elliman agents the chance to share their authoritative knowledge of the city with their clients, contacts and friends.
The guide offers a selection of indoor and outdoor activities and destinations divided into five categories:
- Winter Wonderlands, including ice skating, sledding and more
- Light Up the Holidays, featuring tree lightings and decorative displays
- Timeless Classics, from Balanchine’s The Nutcracker to New Year’s Eve in Times Square
- Old Favorites, New Spins, with contemporary updates on holiday traditions
- Shop Till You Drop, a round-up of holiday markets
In addition to emails and social graphics for agents to share across their channels, the campaign will be promoted with the hashtag #UnwrapNYC in digital and print ads rolling out in the coming weeks.