Situated just steps from the crossing of Prince and Mercer streets and The Mercer hotel, clubhouse of the world's glitterati, this rare and authentic, full-floor loft condominium resplendent with period details including rich exposed brick and muscular cast iron columns has been thoughtfully re-created to provide the sophisticated creature comforts and conveniences desired by today's busy urban dwellers. Spectacular 2,100 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath residence features:
- 37' x 22' Great Room with glorious oversize, wood-frame, weighted windows
- Open light oak Varenna island kitchen with Calacatta Gold marble slab stone surfaces, Dornbracht Tara fixtures in polished chrome, and complete Miele appliances including vented hood, built-in coffee maker and wine refrigerator
-Soaring ceilings up to 10'+ high
- 5" wide-plank, white oak floors
- 8' doors with Omnia lever handles in satin stainless finish
- Washer and vented, electric dryer
- Direct access card-controlled elevator entry
- Pre-wiring for choice of home automation systems: Savant, Control 4, or Crestron
- Power source at windows for automatic shades which may be integrated with home automation system
- Lutron lighting system with ability to integrate with home automation.
The Master Suite offers oversize Dressing Room and sumptuous Waterworks Master Bath with spectacular free-standing Waterworks Empire tub; elegant Waterworks Grove Brickworks tile in classic Sugar White hue lining walls and shower floor-to-ceiling; custom Arpad Baksa-designed walnut vanity with Absolute black granite slab stone and Lacava Acquagrande dual vanities; oversize steam shower; Lefroy Brooks Kafka fixtures in polished chrome finish; heated, chrome towel rack; and honed 24 24 Basaltina Inca Gray tile floor with radiant heat. The ultra-luxurious bath experience continues in the sophisticated Powder Room with Waterworks Grove Brickworks accent wall in Hargrove Sky blue as elegant counterpoint to the Duravit vanity with polished chrome legs and Lefroy Brooks Kafka fixtures in polished chrome, recessed mirror with custom recessed lighting, and refined Carrara marble mosaic floor with Inca Gray mosaic tile inset border. The bright, fresh Second Bath features Waterworks Grove Brickworks walls tiled in sleek Dirty Silver color, pleasing White Carrara mosaic tile floor in refined basketweave pattern, custom Arpad Baksa-designed walnut vanity, Lefroy Brooks Kafka fixtures in polished chrome finish, and Zuma soaking tub.
The glamorous pre-war building delivers a virtual doorman and the use of facilities and services of the nearby Nolitan Hotel. 111 Mercer is surrounded by Manhattan's chicest restaurants, shops, and hotels.