DELLA LEATHERS' background and experience make her ideally suited to successfully satisfy the New York real estate needs of her clients—be they senior executives purchasing large family homes, recent college grads acquiring their first city apartments, long-time residents down-sizing or investors looking to participate in the New York market.
- EDUCATION: Della has an economics degree from Wellesley College and an MBA in finance from Harvard Business School, so she is adept at understanding coop financial statements and helping her customers to prepare clear and effective board packages.
- PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE: Several years of working on Wall Street has made Della a seasoned negotiator, being acutely attuned to the various details that lead to a successful outcome for her clients.
- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE: Della has lived in Manhattan for over 35 years and raised two children here. She has been active in volunteer organizations, having been on the Boards of Parents League of New York and Carnegie Hill Neighbors, so she is very knowledgeable about neighborhoods, schools, cultural attractions, and where to find the myriad things that the City has to offer.
- REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE: Having worked at Douglas Elliman for over 20 years, she has extensive experience in pin-pointing appropriate buildings and neighborhoods to match her buyers' wish lists with their "dream home". She also effectively utilizes her business expertise in designing marketing programs to assist sellers achieve their goals in today's marketplace.
- AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS: Frequently complimented on her professionalism, patience and creativity, Della effectively utilizes her business savvy, market knowledge and attention to detail to win loyal clients and customers. She has been awarded Leading Edge and President's Circle Awards and has been appointed Broker-Specialist for several buildings managed by Douglas Elliman Property Management, currently serving in this capacity for 1158 Fifth Avenue, 929 Park Avenue and 125 East 74th Street.
- LET DELLA PUT HER EXPERTISE TO WORK FOR YOU.