Recipient of the prestigious Pinnacle Award and achievement awards for the last 10 consecutive years with continuous ranking in the top 1% of agents nationwide; Richard is a leading expert in Manhattan Real Estate.
With nearly a billion dollars in real estate transactions under his belt, Richard brings a unique perspective to the process. A native New Yorker and a pioneer in the real estate market since 1980, Richard also draws from a broad base of experience in senior executive management including:
• Member of the Board of Directors for a publicly traded NASDAQ national home building and development corporation.
• A former CEO and President charged with planning and building a new $100MM facility.
• Foundation Managing Director with more than half billion dollars in funds under management.
• Managing Partner of a consulting firm developing web based advertising.
• Executive Vice President of an advertising agency with a book of business based in Real Estate where his achievements ranged from business development to accessing lines of credit and working with developers.
• Vice President, CFO and Treasurer of the Brooklyn Academy of Music and its Local Development Corporation.
This unparalleled experience affords clients a rare perspective on real estate investment. This unique base of experience coupled with his in-depth knowledge of New York City, affords Richard the expertise to market the most unusual property with no location or price a barrier. He has a proven track record and has performed through the gamut of economic cycles.