An agent since 1977 Ruth Ann has become one of the most successful and respected agents on Long Island. Selling more than 2000 homes she has received every award given by the company. She was awarded her crowning achievement with the presentation of the first Prudential Douglas Ellimans most prestigious Life Time Achievement Award from among over 3000 other agents Every year since 2000 her team has been the top Prudential team in Huntington Township. Combining a warm personal manner with the highest professional standards, Ruth Ann has gained the trust and respect of her customers, clients and colleagues. She embodies the consumate agent with experience, success and compassion.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Former Deacon of Greenlawn Presbyterian Church,Past President-Washington Drive PTA, Former Member-Harborfields PTA Council, Member Centerport Yacht Club, Past Board Member/Community Thrift Shop for the Visiting Nurse Service
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts C.W. Post College L.I. University,Graduate Studies L.I. University ,Certified Residential Specialist,Graduate Realtors Institute, Fine Homes International Certification, Accredited Staging Professional Real Estate Agent,Buyers Broker Certification.
- Prudential's first "Lifetime Achievement Award" 2004
- Top Producing Team Huntington Office 2001-2014
- Permanent Member-Leading Edge Society
- Permanent Member-Legend Society
- Top Producing Agent Huntington Township 1994-2001
- Past President, Huntington Chapter of Long Island Board of Realtors
- Top Producer Huntington Office 23 years
- Top Producer Suffolk County
- Past Director Long Island Board of Realtors
- Top 1% of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
- Top 5% of Real Estate Agents Nation Wide
- Past Chairman-Professional Standards Committee-LIBOR
- Top Producer for Long Island-Merrill Lynch Realty
- Permanent Member-President's Circle
- Real Estate Trainer/Panelist for Merrill Lynch Realty, Schlott Realtors and Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Permanent Member-Chairman's Circle
PERSONAL: Ruth Ann was born and raised in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. She moved to Huntington when she married her husband Bob, a native of Huntington Bay. Ruth Ann and Bob now reside in Huntington in Greenlawn village and Knollwood Beach. Bob, a retired educator, has assisted Ruth Ann full time for over twenty years. They have two daughters, two grandchildren and three great grandchildren. When not involved in real estate, they love to sail on their boat (Hyne Site) ,vacation at their second home on Hilton Head Island or visit Chicago to be with their children. A history buff, Ruth Ann loves to visit historic homes and ancient sites.