- New Developments
Sugar Beach Resort , St Lucia, West Indies
On the west coast of St. Lucia lies a land of unparalleled beauty and tranquility. Swathed by lush tropical rain forest, the Pitons, two volcanic spires that dramatically rise side by side from the sea to form the majestic Val des Pitons, were designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2006 for their “outstanding value to humanity.” In the heart of the valley lies Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort; recently recognized as “The Best Long-Haul Hotel in the World” by The Times and Sunday Times World Travel Awards. The resort is spread across more than 125 acres of untouched tropical rain forest; at its base, the warm, turquoise Caribbean Sea gently laps two pristine white sand beaches.
Beachfront Residence 5 features:
• Architecture and Interior Design by Michaelis Boyd Associates
• Landscape Design by Veronica Shingleton-Smith
• Technology Design by Andrew Southern Consulting
• 5 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
• Internal: 7,934 Sqft / 736.9 Sqm
• External Covered Areas: 1,868 Sqft
• Pool: 1,781 Sqft / 165.5 Sqm
• Lot Size: 55,140 Sqft / 5,122.69 Sqm
The Ultimate in Barefoot Luxury: A Complete Expression of Seamless Indoor/Outdoor Living
• 180-degree unrestricted views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea
• Private, secluded entrance to Glenconner Beach via meandering paths through lush vegetation
• Numerous shaded and exposed outdoor lounging and sunbathing spaces featuring naturally aged timber decks
• Dine under the stars with outdoor dining area plus a dry bar and grill
• Bedrooms feature private terraces with outdoor showers
• Yacht moorings available within 20 meters of the shoreline in one of the deepest natural anchorages in the West Indies
As you approach through lush, tropical landscaping, your home is reached via a timber walkway that appears to float alongside a reflection pool, leading up to a dramatic pivot entry door with see-through views through the reception and over the infinity pool to the Caribbean Sea below.
Enter the building via a double height reception that leads you out to the pool deck or directly into main interior living areas, featuring over 1,614 sqft of open-plan living, dining and game rooms. The living spaces and bedrooms throughout have beautiful natural stone floors with natural variance, bringing character throughout the spaces. The custom-designed Italian kitchen features fully integrated appliances by Gaggenau and Miele.
Turn-Key Management and Letting Services by Viceroy Include:
• 24-hour dedicated Butler Services
• Dedicated Concierge
• 24-hour security, 365 days a year
• Owner Relations Officer to take care of any and all requests
• Full-time home, pool and landscaping maintenance team
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Personal Chef, catering and special event planning
Experience a true expression of Mother Nature’s vision and wonder. Expect moonbeams, double rainbows and purple sunsets. Without a doubt, this is one of the most spectacular places in all the world to call home.
This listing courtesy of Douglas Elliman
575 MADISON AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY 10022. 212. 891.7000 © 2019 DOUGLAS ELLIMAN REAL ESTATE. ALL MATERIAL PRESENTED HEREIN IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WHILE, THIS INFORMATION IS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT, IT IS REPRESENTED SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGES OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL PROPERTY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO SQUARE FOOTAGE, ROOM COUNT, NUMBER OF BEDROOMS AND THE SCHOOL DISTRICT IN PROPERTY LISTINGS SHOULD BE VERIFIED BY YOUR OWN ATTORNEY, ARCHITECT OR ZONING EXPERT. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY. DRE # 01947727