Having been born & raised on Manhattan's Upper East Side, Blake has seen the city evolve over her entire life making her knowledge of of New York City real estate unbeatable. Blake prides her reputation on being available 24/7 and being a hand-holder to the unfamiliar whether they are a first time buyer or selling their property from half way across the world trusting their money in her hands. She possess the street smarts and aggressive attitude that is needed in today’s market to get a deal done.
- One Lincoln Square, 150 Columbus Avenue, 11AB, $7,150,000
- Trump Plaza, 167 East 61st Street, 32BC, $5,600,000
- The Brompton, 205 East 85th Street, PH1B, $5,400,000
- The Legacy Condominium, 157 East 84th Street, 2FL, $40,000
- The Belaire, 524 East 72nd Street, 34ABG, $4,495,000
- The Seville, 300 East 77th Street, 25A, $4,000,000
- The Seville, 300 East 77th Street, 4CD, $35,000
- 52 Park Avenue Condominium, 12FL, $2,150,000
- 52 Park Avenue Condominium, 12FL, $1,695,000
- Shepard House Condominium, 275 West 10th Street, $1,275,000
- The Oculus Condominium, 50 West 15th Street, 4A, $1,200,000
- The Mayflower, 245 East 87th Street, 17A, $917,000
- Emily Court, 315 East 80th Street, 4D, $415,000
- 75 East End Avenue Cooperative, 11C, $810,000
- 444 East 86th Street Cooperative, 35C, $615,000
- Sutton Gardens, 420 East 55th Street, $400,000
- Presidential Towers, 315 West 70th Street, 5F
- The Parker Gramercy, 10 West 15th Street
- 309 East 87th Street
- 22 East 36th Street, EXCLUSIVE BUILDING AGENT
- 73 Thompson Street, EXCLUSIVE BUILDING AGENT
Blake has been an active resident of the Hamptons and equestrian community for over two decades and has extensive knowledge of areas spanning from Southampton to Amagansett.
Blake previously worked in interior design, where she developed a unique eye for envisioning the potential of a property as well as recognizing the beauty within each one. On occasion, Blake's clients have been known to ask her for assistance in designing their homes.
Not only does she have the contacts and resources to make deals happen but it is a personal hobby of hers to spend time going in and out of gorgeous apartments and homes.
Blake attended the George Washington University and Baruch College where she studied Business Management and Entrepreneurship. In her spare time she enjoys spinning at SoulCycle, tennis, interior design, the Knicks, and equestrian sports.