Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
The EklundGomes Team at Douglas Elliman
- Realtor.com, October 2018: "What Is a Micro-Apartment?"
- MarketWatch, January 2017: "How tech is changing the way you buy and sell a home"
- Real Estate Board of New York, April 2016: "REBNY Video: How To Series"
- New York Times, December 2015: "Manhattan Condos Amid the Offices"
- Crain's New York Business, March 2015
- The Real Deal Magazine, September 2014: Top Residential Agents of the Week
- The Real Deal Magazine, May 2014: Top Residential Agents of the Week
Steven Giles personifies a rare breed of residential real estate consultant whose forward thinking and unmatched tech savvy deliver the clear cut results his clients demand.
As a specialist in the Platinum Triangle/West Side of Los Angeles and Manhattan/Brooklyn property markets, Steven possesses the encyclopedic knowledge necessary to provide full service brokerage and advisory to help clients make wise investment decisions. His strategic thought process and penchant for accuracy result in streamlined transactions handled with the utmost precision. Steven’s commitment to open communication alongside his unwavering pursuit to execute deals with optimal results has earned him the trust of a clientele ranging across a host of business sectors as diverse as the nation's two largest real estate markets.
Building further upon his sharp business acumen and relentless pursuit to provide the best possible real estate service to those who employ him, Steven is constantly seeking ways to utilize the latest in technology to streamline and elevate the real estate experience. This allows Steven to provide innovative, out-of-the-box real estate solutions for buyers, sellers and developers.
A native of Silicon Valley, California, Steven is a graduate of The College of Health and Social Sciences at San Francisco State University. Prior to entering real estate, Steven applied his knack for marketing in the media and television advertising industry. He also spent several years in education, developing and implementing enrichment programs for primary and secondary school students.
For a different kind of brokerage that is adept and offers bespoke service, contact Steven Giles at any time to discuss your requirements.