* 2019 #74 in New York State per Wall St. Journal / Real Trends and #51 in NYC (Medium Teams)
* 2018 #122 in New York State per Wall St. Journal / Real Trends and #103 in NYC
* 2017 #117 in New York State per Wall St Journal / Real Trends and #99 in NYC
* 2019, 2017 Top Five Team TriBeCa Office
* Over 1,000 transactions and $1B sold
* Member of Tom Ferry Elite Coaching, in touch with 6,000 top brokers in the US and internationally.
* Extensive Resale, New Development, and Investment Sales Experience
* Alumni of the Rhode Island School of Design
* Hobbyist Fine Artist
* Yoga & Fitness Enthusiast
David is committed to ensuring your success. With 15 years of highly focused experience in home sales, attention to detail is a priority. That includes assembling the team to prepare and stage a property, and it also means being tuned-in to the emotional experience a client is going through during an important transaction.
In the real estate sales business since 2005, as Sr. Vice President of Green Light Real Estate, specializing in investment sales, management, and development, which sold thousands of homes and created $10M in Gross Commission Income from 2005 - 2008 in Phoenix, AZ.
Then, in 2009, he started Homesaver Real Estate, which was a resale brokerage which did the majority of its business listing and negotiating short sales and property management, and sold it in 2011.
As a part of the Elliman's Rubin Team from 2011 - 2015, David contributed his part in being one of the Top Three Teams by overall transactions, top 10 in commissioned income, and part of the Top 100 Teams in the Nation according to the Wall Street Journal.
David has been part of more than 500 closed transactions throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens. His clients include executives & employees of many national and global corporations with a local presence in New York City, and he is proud to provide an excellent level of service.