As the sole proprietor of Ted CC Odom Interior Design for 20 years, Ted's far-reaching design capabilities bring a wealth of experience and alternative perspective to his real estate career. His organizational and presentation skills serve him well as he strives to satisfy the diverse requirements of his clients. In turn, his both buyers and sellers appreciate his keen eye for design and the potential of space. An enthusiastic, energetic and intuitive real estate professional, Ted is responsive to the needs of his customers and is committed to making every transaction as seamless as possible.
• Member of the National Association of Realtors, the New York State Association of Realtors and the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
• Sole proprietor of Ted CC Odom Interior Design since 1993
• Graduate of the University of New Orleans (B.A. in Drama, double Master's Degree in Drama and Communications)
• Associate's Degree in Residential Interior Design from the New York School of Interior Design
• Member of the American Society of Interior Designers
• Briarcliff Manor resident
• Enjoys cooking, fine dining, wine and travel
Ted's unique background, knowledge of local neighborhoods, love of interior spaces, and genuine desire to help people makes him an astute, hardworking agent who will deliver for you.