YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD REALTOR
A knowledgeable, positive, compassionate, with strong negotiation skills, a helpful partner for Selling or Buying real estate :
· She has a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, from Queens College. And a passion for people and helping others.
· Trusted resource for answers about the Real Estate process.
· Strong negotiation and management skills.
· Always place her clients' needs and objectives at the forefront of every transaction.
· Uses very innovative marketing strategies.
· Support you through the closing and beyond, she cultivates long-term client relationships
· Duo Agent: serving the NORTH SHORE and also THE HAMPTONS, with an in-depth knowledge of Long Island's neighborhoods and real estate market.
· She is also a Licensed Commercial & Investment Agent
. She is a member of Commercial Network of Long Island Board of Realtors
· Member of the National Association of REALTORS® ( NAR )
· She is: a member of Long Island Board of Realtors ( LIBOR )
· Member of the New York Association of REALTORS (NYSAR)
" Her commitment is to the highest level of service and integrity, and the belief that Buying or Selling Real Estate should be a positive experience."