A top-producing Associate Broker, Ann’s success is founded on her degree in Home Economics Education, teaching home planning and design, and on her extensive knowledge of local markets amassed during her long career, including ten years as an owner broker of Vannier Real Estate. Her expertise in new construction and renovation comes from first-hand experience as the general contractor for two Armonk homes, four renovations and a land subdivision. Ann has an expert knowledge of real estate.
• Member of the National Association of Realtors, the New York State Association of Realtors and the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
• Board Member of the Friends of North Castle Library
• Serves on the North Castle Open Space Committee
• Lifelong resident of Westchester County currently living in Armonk
• Mother of three grown children, all graduates of the Byram Hills School District
In 2001, Ann joined forces with Judy Kitt to provide their clients with personal service of the highest standard. This dream team, with a combined 50+ years of experience, is uniquely placed to offer unqualified attention to their customers. Their comprehensive knowledge of all of Westchester encompasses the geographical area of Armonk, Bedford, Pound Ridge, Katonah, North Salem and South Salem.