* Graduated from Syracuse University with a BS in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
* Goalie for Syracuse University Men's Ice Hockey Club
* Over 20 years as an Engineer
* Born and Raised on Long Island
* Full Time Licensed Real Estate Agent
* Member of Long Island Board of Realtors, NY State Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors
* Expert on New Construction Properties
* Relocation Specialist
* Personally Servicing Nassau & Suffolk County Sellers and Buyers
"I would like to commend and thank Jim Cohen for the exceptional job he did in helping us find our vacation home. From the search through the closing, Jim handled every detail efficiently, professionally and patiently. He was always there for us - from negotiating a good deal, scheduling inspections, answering our numerous questions - to representing us at closing. Being out-of-state buyers, we relied on him for everything and were very pleased with his service."
Donna & Bruce H
I would like to personally thank Jim Cohen for his hard work and dedication that helped me purchase my home. He worked diligently on many different properties and visited multiple times with me. Jim negotiated the price with the selling agent and helped me set up a home inspection before putting in our final offer. The inspector pointed out several different situations with the property which resulted in a lower price. The closing date was set in a timely manner and I was a happy home owner short after.
Jim greatly assisted in finding our dream home. He understood that we were looking for a home that we could grow into and raise our family. After several visits to homes of interest, he quickly discovered our personal taste and took note of the items on our wish list. Within a week, Jim brought us to many homes (including exclusives) where we found our dream home. Also, he was extremely patient and gave us the individual attention that we needed. In addition, Jim is a licensed engineer and was able to pick out structural flaws that my wife and I overlooked, saving us from time and money in the future. Last, Jim was professional, efficient and negotiated as if he were purchasing the home himself. Overall, Jim, YOU ARE THE BEST and we have you to thank for finding our dream home!
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY