A licensed real estate salesperson since 2002, Amy takes pride in providing comprehensive, detail-focused service. Straightforward and goal-oriented, she is dedicated to ensuring that every individual is attentively catered to in all aspects of their real estate experience. From thoroughly educating clients on market conditions to guiding them step-by-step through every transaction, she provides buyers and sellers with both knowledge and power to make the right decisions.
An analytical nature combined with excellent communication and negotiation skills is the foundation of Amy’s professional life. These attributes stem from prior experience in the insurance industry as a Quality Assurance Analyst and Programmer, and as an Underwriter Assistant. Amy’s ability to relate to different viewpoints and diverse backgrounds are reflected in her proficiency in initiating, building and maintaining relationships.
• Member of the National Association of Realtors, New York Association of Realtors, and Westchester County Board of Realtors
• Specializes in luxury residences, single-family homes, multi-family units and condominiums
• Geographical area of expertise cover Chappaqua, Armonk, Pleasantville, Bedford, Mount Kisco, Katonah, Briarcliff Manor and the Mount Pleasant area
• Bilingual: Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
• Zumba fitness enthusiast
• B.S. in Mathematics from Brooklyn College
A Westchester resident for over 30 years, Amy has lived in Chappaqua resident since 1996, where she and her husband raised their two children (both graduates of Horace Greeley High School). Amy’s extensive knowledge of the region and its individual communities is an invaluable asset for those who seek real estate services in northern Westchester.