Commitment, Experience, Trust
Highly regarded for delivering a client-centered approach to real estate, Linda is an energetic and hands-on professional highly adept at identifying people’s needs and making their goals her utmost priority. A consistent multi-million dollar producer, her success is founded on a vast knowledge of the market, outstanding negotiating skills, and proficiency in navigating all stages of a transaction, as well as an unwavering work ethic and a patient and considerate manner. Indeed, Linda’s loyal clients are quick to praise the unyielding dedication, unquestionable integrity, and expert insight she brings to every phase of the buying or selling process.
Linda’s sensitive and caring approach stems from her background in children’s language development. A graduate of Columbia University’s Teacher’s College with a Master’s degree in Speech Pathology, she was the Director of Speech and Hearing at a NYC hospital and later ran her own private practice working with children with special needs, learning disabilities and communication disorders. Prior to real estate, Linda developed her strong marketing and organizational skills as an event planner, and as the Vice-President of Sales at Ad Source Marketing, Inc., a specialty advertising firm supplying promotional products for corporations, school and community fundraisers and sports teams.
A Chappaqua resident for over three decades, Linda is deeply involved in this vibrant community. As the mother of two children who attended Chappaqua schools, she has invaluable understanding of the school district. She is an active member of Women at Risk (WAR), an organization that provides support for women with or at high risk for breast cancer. Linda is also a past member of the Sisterhood Board at the Bet Torah Synagogue, the ATID Chapter of Hadassah-Business & Professional Women's Division, and the American Speech–Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), as well as a participant in many community events such as New Castle Community Day and the annual Susan G. Komen Race-for-the-Cure. She is a Contributor to the New Castle Historical Society, and a Film Sponsor at the Jacob Burns Film Center since its inception in 2001.
Linda’s knowledge of Chappaqua and the surrounding areas, along with its endless amenities and local services make her an indispensable resource as both a realtor and neighbor.
• NYS Real Estate License since 1996
• Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
• Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
• Certified Buyers Representative (CBR)
• Member of the National Association of Realtors, the NYS Association of Realtors, and the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
• Westchester-Putnam Association of Realtors Gold, Platinum and Diamond Award Winner
• Consistently honored with the Prudential Chairman's Circle "Gold" Award
• Certified Prudential Fine Homes Specialist
• Ongoing participation in advanced real estate courses, seminars and conventions